New Power and Flexibility The UDC3500 Universal Digital Controller packs new powerful features in the popular 1/4 DIN size.
Unmatched application power includes: Infrared (IR) Configuration interface, three universal analog inputs, two loops of control and two Math Algorithms. When these are combined with the Accutune III™ tuning with fuzzy logic overshoot suppression, the result is price/performance leadership.
Application flexibility is assured by the universal analog inputs, universal AC power supply, four digital inputs, a maximum of seven analog and digital outputs, Infrared, RS422/485 Modbus RTU or Ethernet 10Base-T TCP/IP Modbus communication protocols, simple configuration plus total field upgrade capability for any optional feature.
• 3 Universal Analog Inputs (can be configured to operate as 1 Universal and 4 High Level Inputs)
• 0.10% Accuracy
• Fast scanning rate (166ms)
• Up to 3 Analog Outputs
• Up to 5 Digital Outputs
• 4 Digital Inputs
• Math Functions
• Ethernet or RS-485 communication
• Cascade or 2 Loops of control
• Infrared PC & Pocket PC configuration
• Healthwatch Maintenance Tool
• NEMA4X and IP66 front face protection
• Multilanguage prompts
• ¼ DIN Size
• Easily Field Upgradeable
• Bright, dual displays with multi-language prompts (in English, French, German, Spanish, or Italian) make the operator interface easy to read, understand, and operate. Simple keystrokes let you set operating parameters that meet your process control needs.